The Redd gift box contains seven delicious goodies from food entrepreneurs at the Redd on Salmon Street, a working hub for the regional food economy in Portland OR. Proceeds from this tasty gift box will support ways to offer compassionate acknowledgment, generous redress and sacred closure to ancestors of stolen land and bodies. This gift box includes:
- Candied Pecans from Albina City Nuts (3oz bag) – Rich and buttery pecans, lightly roasted with honey and finished with a kiss of sea salt. Unquestionably delicious, these candied pecans from Albina City Nuts are a treat for those looking for sophisticated pleasures.
- Cinnamon Apple Chips from Sisters Fruit Company (2.25oz bag) – USDA Grade A Pacific Northwest Apples, freshly sliced and dried with Sisters Fruit Company’s exclusive, all-natural process. A dusting of cinnamon and pure cane sugar create the lightest, tastiest apple snack ever.
- Elderberry Restore Fire Brew from Fire Brew (2oz bottle) – This nourishing tonic of elderberry fruits and astragalus root is combined with apple cider vinegar and Fire Brew’s plant-powered base. These strengthening ingredients will help protect and defend your loved ones against common ailments this season.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Infused Almonds from Recipe33 (4oz bag) – Recipe 33’s cinnamon vanilla almonds are one-of-a-kind; no sticky, glazed nuts here! Each almond is infused with just a hint of cinnamon and a sweet note of vanilla.
- Maple Chocolate Bar from Ranger Chocolate Company (2.25oz bar) – Maple and chocolate pair so well together, and this bar is the ultimate marriage of the two. Ranger Chocolates combine high quality, pure maple sugar with premium organic cacao from the Salitral region of Peru — great on its own or paired with dark spirits.
- Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Almond, Cashew + Coconut Butter from Ground Up (4 oz jar) – Ground Up’s most popular flavor, an almond and cashew nut butter is an ode to your grandma’s favorite cinnamon cookie—but much healthier! With layers of cinnamon, coconut and vanilla, this spread can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
- Tea Sampler from Young Mountain Tea (6 organic tea bag sampler) – This team sampler from Young Mountain Tea tours the vast world of Indian and Nepali specialty teas! From Darjeeling in the towering Himalayas to Assam on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra River, this sampler covers South Asia’s iconic tea origins.
There are no reviews yet.